Saturday, February 7, 2009

changes

so, lately I've been feeling really overbooked, but didn't really know how to simplify things in my life as I've really loved the different things I've been involved in. Anyway, the economy seems to out of control lately and yesterday a bunch of positions at my work were eliminated, including mine. They let me know that as soon as the number of kids at the treatment center raises again, I'm the first that they'll hire back, so that was nice to hear, but for now i think I'm going to take this as a much needed break and and try and play... i mean study... a little more. Luckily, I had two jobs. yep.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

dohith! that stinks about the job loss, but then again, It'll be nice to have more time to do things with your friends and roommates.

Will said...

Interesting...the economy is forcing you to have a normal life. I am just teasing. But it will be nice to have the extra time.

Heidi said...

sorry sherry! but now we can play even more!!!!!