Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthday in Prison

My birthday yesterday was great! Jeff made dinner for some friends and I, Jill made me a cake, and Eliz gave me a new Stapler ( sweet!!!)! It was a great day all around with phone calls from home and sweet poem from mom.

However...

The most unique part of my birthday was today when someone found out that my birthday was yesterday and got a big group of inmates to sing me Happy Birthday. Wow, i think I'll always remember the year when I was sung to in Prison. Oh, how I am blessed! And to think that i didn't feel like getting up and coming to prison this morning. What was i thinking!?

4 comments:

Olivia said...

haha

Tammy said...

nice!

Kari said...

I love that. Happy Birthday!

Família Tabosa said...

ME DESCULPE POR NÃO TER ESCRITO NO DIA 4 SEU ANIVERSARIO, PORÉM LEMBREI-ME DE VC...

PARABÉNS... QUE BOM QUE MUITAS PESSOAS COMEMORARAM CONTIGO... VC MERECE SER MUITO FELIZ

BEIJOS

AMIGA-IRMÃ-SEMPRE

PRI BORBOLETA