Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend trip to Sao Paulo!

This is Rocha, me, and Chagas at the Sao Paulo Temple! A great reunion!

This is Rocha and I near her place of living, and below is Chagas near hers.


This here is sunday dinner with Chagas, her fiance, her mom, another missionary from our mission who happens to be in her ward, the missionaries and some members of the ward. A good ol' fashoned Brazilian feast! yum!


Well, this weekend I went to Sao Paulo to Visit a few mission friends... and some of my favorite people in the whole wide world , Rocha and Chagas (well, as they were called in the mission). It was a blast! It's always good to see old friends. We went to the Sao Paulo temple, and explored the city a bit. Mostly it was just fun to see them and get to know their families. Anyway, we took the night bus back and got back home (?) to Rio this morning just in time to sleep for a half hour more and get ready to go teach a new set of students. I think our class today was a lot of fun, but that may be because we were kind of out of it as we taught. meh, mer. oh, and with the help of Rocha, I was able to get in touch with a boy we taught in Joao Pessoa who has since moved to Rio. I'm very excited to see if i can't help re-activate him while i'm here! Anyway, life is good!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

looks like your having fun! Can't wait till you come home. wherever that is...

dre said...

you are a very lucky girl.

i miss my mission.

you are so lucky!!